1956 constitution of Pakistan includes many new terms to know. For example, you will be given material about 1956 here at this page. The page specifically created for students. Those students who want to enhance their general knowledge. Those students are welcome to get the detailed learning aspect through the perfect material association. The page specifically for those who wants to prepare for the test and knows the importance of 1956 Constitution Of Pakistan Mcqs.
1956 Constitution Of Pakistan Mcqs
The first question is who abrogated 1956 constitution, and the right answer is Sikandar Mirza. The other misleading choices are Ayub Khan, Tikka Khan, Yahya Khan.
- How Many Parts Of Constitution Of Pakistan 1956?
- How Many Schedule In Constitution Of Pakistan 1956?
- What Was The Official Language Declared In 1956 Constitution?
- Largest Muslim Country By Area Is?
- Salient Features of 1956 Constitution of Pakistan
- How Many Articles Of 1956 Constitution Of Pakistan?
- How many constitutions of Pakistan Are?
- Who gave the 1956 Constitution of Pakistan?
- The First Constitution Of Pakistan Was Imposed In?
- In The Constitution Of Pakistan 1956, What Is The Name Of Country Was Adopted As Republic Of Pakistan?
- Pakistan Air Force Headquarters Is Situated In?
- Which Form Of Government Was Introduced In The Constitution Of 1956?
- When West Pakistan Was Established As One Unit?
- When did Governor-General Iskander Mirza gave his assent to the constitution?
- When Did The Constituent Assembly Pass The Draft Of The Constitution?
- How Many Years For President Was To Be Elected?
- Which Election Method Was Adopted In The Constitution Of Pakistan 1956?
These are possible options but remember, Iskander Mirza is the right option. The second such kinds of MCQs is the first president after 1956 constitution. The Quaid e Azam is the most unrelated answer. Ayub Khan is nearby option but not the right one. Zulifkar Ali Bhutto is another composed option but not the right one. Therefore the right option again in this question is Iskander Mirza.