6th September Defence Day Quiz Questions And Answers page specially designed for multi target audience from kids of KG till the students at advance level. It is hard to believe that what Pakistan achieved on 6th September known as defence day of Pakistan. It is the date that is going to remind every pakistani about the real approach of the day towards the courage and prosperity penetrated within Pakistan. 6th September officially a day of courage that is being shown by the soldiers of Pakistan.’
6th September Defence Day Quiz Questions And Answers
- ‘Marala’ Headworks Has Been Constructed On River?
- “In The Line Of Fire” Is Autobiography Of?
- “Sassi Punun” Is A Love Story Of?
- 1965 War Shaheed Names
- 2nd Lagrest City Of Punjab By Population?
- According To The LFO, There Was To Be _________ System.
- After Independence The First Radio Station Was Established At?
- Any Person Who Is Or Has Been Managing The Affairs Of Or Keeping Accounts For The Accused Or Who Enjoys Or Has Enjoyed Any Benefit From The Assets Is
- Any Person Who Ostensibly Holds Or Is In Possession Or Custody Of Any Property Of An Accused On His Behalf For The Benefit And Enjoyment Of The Accused Is Called
- Any Property Owned, Controlled By Or Belonging To Any Accused, Whether Directly Or Indirectly Is Called
- As Per Section 5-A Sub-Section (1) A Judge Of A Court Who Is Serving District And Session Judge Shall Hold Office For A Period Of ____ Years From The Date Of His Initial Appointment As Judge
- As Per Section 5(B) Of The National Accountability Ordinance, 1999 Appropriate Government Means
- As Per Section 5(F) Of The National Accountability Ordinance, 1999 “Code” Means
- Baba Bulleh Shah’s Tomb Is Located?
- Baba Farid Ganj Shakar’s Tomb Is Located In?
- Badshahi Mosque 1673 Located In Lahore Was Built By?
- Badshahi Mosque Was Built In?
- Bahau-Din-Zakaria’s Tomb Is Located In?
- Bahawalpur Was The First State Which Joined Pakistan?
- Biggest Thermal Power Station In Pakistan
Normally teachers, institutes and kids related teams defined the rules to memorize the 6th September defence day in the shape of question and answers of those specific questions. It is the quiz that may include the numbers of aircraft destroy in the indo-pakistan war of 1965. The prime minister of India and prime minister name of Pakistan during the war of 1965. The quantity of Pakistani tanks used on the war can be another question. It collectively create 6th September Defence Day Quiz Questions And Answers that is going to display with question types and answers.